Project Incubator Cell (PIC)
Targeted Students: Third and Final Year Students of All Disciplines.
- Targeted Students: Third and Final Year Students of All Disciplines.
- Activity will be carried out during even semester only.
- Every department in-charge should select best three projects from their departments and submitted to the cell within March, 30 of every even semester.
- Displaying of submitted best project works of all the departments in April of every year.
- Competition will be conducted by calling industrial experts and prizes will be distributed for the best projects.
- Dissemination of knowledge within students.
- Interdisciplinary activities will be done.
- Knowledge of multidisciplinary will be gained by the students.
- Motivating the students towards fabrication skill.
- If possible, the projects can be submitted to national level competition.
- These types of activities will pave the way for employment.
- Entrepreneurship skill may be developed and self-employment may be achieved.