Moderate class size
• To pay more attention to the individuals, help every student understand the materials, provide the help he/she needs and to make them realize his/her potential.
• To identify the individuals talents and flaws.
• To ensure proper understanding of the concepts to obtaining better grades and in turn score better CGPA.
Students are used to guided learning at the school. In a professional set up, learning new concepts within the specific time limit here may pose the students some difficulty initially. The smaller size classes enable faculty pay more attention on individual students and help them gain core fundamental knowledge in the I year itself.
The affiliating body permits to accommodate 60-70 students per class. To ensure better class control and effective learning, the institution has taken up a decision to have smaller groups of 30-40 students in a class.
- Individuals’ talents are identified and enhanced.
- Academic progress is assured.
- Number of graduates has increased.
Require more faculty members and class rooms to handle additional sections.
Skill Development for Enhancing Employability and to promote entrepreneur Ecosystem
• To organize value added and career guidance programs to the students to enable students acquire sound technical knowledge in their area of study
• To enhance quantitative aptitude of the students
• To provide ample practice to the students for diverse components such as presentation skills, soft skills, group discussions and one to one interviews.
• To take steps to transform interested students into entrepreneurs by the time they leave the institution.
As recruiters’ felt that students are technically proficient but more exposure related to communication and soft skills is prerequisite, many training programs are conducted. Besides, students are expected to possess basic skill sets like good programming ability, expertise in computer languages, to mention a few.
• Orientation program conducted to all the students during first year makes them acquainted with engineering education.
• Motivational programmes are conducted to introduce various essential life skills that need to be possessed by an engineer. Inputs related to the scope and opportunities available in their field of specialization make them pursue the course with motivation.
• Conferences, Symposia and Workshops conducted during their stay in the campus sharpen their wit and acclimatize to latest trends in their field of study. Focused training for written and oral communication skills are conducted at regular intervals.
- Some of the students have become successful entrepreneurs.
- A number of our alumni have occupied coveted positions in reputed companies.
Developing communication skills among the students is a hard task.
Making the students realize the importance of the training programs.
Ensuring the participation of students in training programmes with commitment.